What’s on in Kingston that’s a little bit different?
Crimson Heart Replica performing at Chilito’s Restaurant in Kingston
What are Kingston’s TOP 5 hot spots for something a little different? What do you think?
Post a comment or email us your TOP 5 to email@example.com.
So far, we like,
- Chilito’s-finally good “Ja-Mexican” food in town and their live music nights rock too
- Griot Music nights at Christopher’s-check it out for some of Jamaica’s finest talent
- “Smokin’ Jacket” at Carlos Cafe-Kingston’s monthly uber hip lounge party
- Tony’s Bar -K-town’s rockers hang out
- Crimson Heart Replica’s Hard Candy Sessions-anything CHR does is cool!
WHAT DO YOU THINK? POST YOUR TOP 5!