YardEdge’s Top 10 Fashion’s Night Out Hot Spots
Here’s our list of the top 10 must hit Fashion’s Night Out Hot Spots (sorry all in Kingston, please share others especially out of town!)
1. Stanley & Empress (94 Hope Rd) – ’cause they support Jamaican designers and you gotta love that! Plus YardEdge earrrings on sale there
2. Loshusan Underground (everybody knows where that is) – a collection of venues here including Indigo Boutique, Ript Gym, Nylorac + cocktails by Appleton and Absolut and complimentary hors d’ourves
3. Shakti, Mind, Body Fitness (5 Bedford Park Ave) – ’cause you gotta keep centered amid all the shopping frenzy
4. Base Kingston (Upper Manor Park Plaza) – support local designers!
5. Susies Bakery and Coffee Bar (Southdale Plaza and Orchid Village Plaza) – ’cause you know you’re going to get hungry at some point
6.Bin 26 Wine Bar (Devon House) – ’cause you know you’re going to get thirsty at some point
7.Gaychel Boutique (Barbican Roundabout) – they have some great affordable! clothes
8. Soho Boutique (Hope Road) – they have some cool clothes too, a bit more up market
9. Jamaica Pegasus – at some point you’re going to conk out!
10. Spanish Court Hotel – its a cool place to end the night with drinks! and if you need a room, well the rooms are tres cool too!
11. Bookophilia (Hope Road) – just can’t forget them, they’re featuring live music, poetry NCB rewards and up to 50% off books!
Ok. So the list is really 11!
PLEASE SHARE YOUR LIST OF FNO HOTSPOTS!